SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Software design, Specification, Requirement Analysis
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion
of software development)
- Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization,
integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture
and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback
from pre-release testers
- Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support
for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and
competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
With a culture of collaboration, a roster of talent, and several office pooches, the Just Codify team is active in the good community, interested in what’s next, and generally pleasant to be around.
Founder & CEO
Web & Cloud
- Master Of Computer Application, S.P. University, Gujarat, India.
- Domestic and International IT experience since 2010.
- 9+ years experience of working in various companies in India before Just Codify officially started.
- Master Of Computer Application, Gujarat University, India.
- Domestic and International IT experience since 2014.
- 4+ years experience of working in various companies in India before Just Codify officially started.